Cornwall Music Education Hub – Young Ambassadors
Cornwall Music Education Hub Young Ambassadors Role Profile
Why you’re important
“The Cornwall Music Education Hub will champion, celebrate and grow Cornwall’s rich music heritage and, through inclusive, dynamic and innovative learning, will inspire children and young people to achieve their musical potential.”
Cornwall Music Education Hub provides opportunities in Music education for children and young people throughout Cornwall. We think it’s important that we keep the thoughts and ideas of young people at the forefront of all we do!
To provide a voice for Young Musicians throughout Cornwall and help to shape the future of Cornwall Music Education Hub.
You will be…
- 15 to 18 years old
- Live in Cornwall*
- Sing or play a musical instrument
- Have experience of participating in activates led by Cornwall Music Education Hub (e.g choirs, ensembles or instrumental lessons)
- Have effective commination skills with adults and other Young People
- Attend a training day to learn the skills required for the role On January 20th 10am to 4pm.
- Gather thoughts and ideas from young people in the local area about how Cornwall Music Education Hub Could improve their work.
- Meet with other Young Ambassadors, share ideas and form them into a presentation.
- Give a final presentation at the Cornwall Music Education Hub Strategic Advisory Panel on March 2nd.
we can offer you…
- A full day of training in advocacy and presentation skills
- The opportunity to ‘bank’ volunteering hours and gain rewards through Volunteer Cornwall
What to do next
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form and more information
*Please note that we are looking for Young people from all over Cornwall with a variety of backgrounds and interests. For this reason, it is unlikely that two people from the same area will be chosen.