Arts For Health Cornwall and Isles Of Scilly
“The use of the arts in health-care can have a major impact on the health of individuals and communities. Arts for Health Cornwall and Isles of Scilly is at the leading edge of this development.” Dr Sam Everington, GP and Deputy Chair of BMA Council
Arts For Health Cornwall & Isles Of Scilly is the UK’s only countywide arts and health organisation. We exist to advocate for the role of creativity in improving health and well-being and to develop and facilitate specific projects to deliver health improvement. We are funded by various organisations and public donations.
We aim to be active in the following areas:
- Advice, support, and information on arts and health
- Advocacy for arts and health
- Networks for arts and health practitioners
- Improving the evidence base for arts and health activities
- Training and education on arts and health
- Projects relating to arts and health.
More information on all the above available at www.artsforhealthcornwall.org.uk
Arts For Health Cornwall & Isles Of Scilly
Director: Jayne Howard
Project Administrator: Michaela Placzek
16 St Mary’s Street